- Added: check each
mocha(1)arg for directories to walk
contextfor BDD [hokaccha]
- Added styling for new clickable titles
- Added clickable suite titles to HTML reporter
- Added warning when strings are thrown as errors
- Changed: green arrows again in HTML reporter styling
- Changed ul/li elements instead of divs for better copy-and-pasting [joliss]
- Fixed issue #325 - add better grep support to js api
- Fixed: save timer references to avoid Sinon interfering.
Mocha will now iterate the arguments passed and load files in any given directories (non-recursively). For example you may now use
mocha spec if you have tests in
./spec instead of
mocha spec/* - which is especially helpful for the unfortunate few stuck on windows.
--recursive flag compliments the previous feature, but walks the directories recursively.
Suite titles are now clickable, auto-grepping. For example if you have the following suite:
You could use
?grep=SOMESTRING, or simply click the title to re-execute tests within that suite as shown here:
That’s it for now :)